Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Weekend Recap

Hey guys, so I've disappeared for the past couple of weeks because....well long story short, I was going through (still am a little bit) a transition of sorts. I mentioned in this previous post that I had finally found an apartment, this was after looking for what felt like forever! I had at first planned to move end of March this year but had to postpone it because no matter how much I tried, I couldn't find the place I was looking for. Apartment-hunting to me is just the worst! I literally get depressed at the though of it. 

Towards the end of May I found an apartment *breathes huge sigh of relief* and had to move in immediately. So I've been really occupied with settling in and trying to get the house in order and pretty much put everything else in the back seat.

But I've missed blogging and its therapeutic (no, seriously) effect on me so I thought I'd do a post about what I was up to over the weekend.

I spent most of Saturday with a friend of mine, you might know her from here. We had several errands to run and finally headed to the beach :).

This time we went to Bahari Beach Hotel (Ledger Plaza), you can check it out by clicking on the link. I had never been there before but let me just say it is definitely not the last time I will be going. Here are some of the pictures I took.





We took too many pictures, all of which I love and couldn't choose which to leave out so........
There you go


This one I had to post by itself, the trees kinda cloud the sunset some would say but I love the whole setting.


Sunday was spent at the beauty salon getting box braids done with my nose buried in a novel. Later on I had a few glasses of wine in the comfort of my new home indulging in TV series (which in reflection wasn't the best of ideas considering I couldn't make myself stop and kept watching episode after episode and finally went to bed close to midnight....yikes regrets regrets in the morning).



That's all for today. 

Anne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment