Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Late Monday Inspiration

So I just popped in to share a few pictures that gave me a little inspiration this Monday. 
Although my day didn't start too well (I managed to over sleep on the ONE day I was supposed to be up super early, luckily I was able to get to where I needed to be in time to avoid anything going wrong *phew*). 

My energy levels haven't been as up as I would like, procrastination totally in full swing but I mean, we all have those days right? I'm not like going crazy or anything right? lol...

Anyway, I just though I'd share a few pictures and posts from Instagram, Pinterest as well as personal shots that helped steer me afloat today.



I'm still trying to find a color palette for my new place and these two posts caught my eye. I'm loving the pink ceiling in the bathroom....gorgeous and indulges the inner pink-princess-loving little girl in me.



Came across these two on Instagram....my walls are currently a little bare too so...ideas maybe?



These two are shots from my very talented friend, I like to think of her as my personal photographer lol....she has quite an eye for capturing the beauty in her pictures don't you think?

That's all for today....hope you had a lovely Monday.

Anne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment