Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

Current Obsession:: Art Lovers

When I was a little girl I used to absolutely LOVE sketching. I was always bugging my mom to get me drawing pads, crayons, markers and water colors....basically anything I could use to sketch with. I had a bit of an arts-y side and really enjoyed working with my hands.

Unfortunately, I don't do that anymore or at least as much as I'd like to. Hmmmm something for me to think about I guess.

Anyway, I think this is why I often find myself drawn to similar work by other people. I recently came across a lady on Instagram (you can visit her page here) and I just have to say I LOVE her work! 

It is so simple and breathtakingly beautiful. I think I've pretty much fallen in love with every piece of hers I've come across. I just though I'd share with you guys a few of my favorites. 







They sure have me missing the good ol' days.

Anne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment