Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Travel Diary:: Mtwara

So I have been really lucky to have a job that lets me travel all over the country. I mean, there were places I never thought I would end up going to but thanks to my job I end up visiting even the most remote of places. Now if you know me you know I love to travel, and by travel I mean literally anywhere (even if is just half an hour away lol). I get all excited knowing I'm going to visit a new place I have never been to before.

Last year I had a chance to visit Mtwara for a couple of days. It is located in southeastern Tanzania and you can get a lot of information about it online so I won't bore you with all the menial details. Even being a resident of Tanzania I never imagined it would be the way i found it to be (if that at all makes sense). I was blown away by all the beauty and culture. It is definitely a place I will consider visiting in the future for a longer time while vacationing.

These are a few of the photos I took.

View from the sky got me excited before I even landed




I spent my last afternoon here just soaking in the beauty of nature in company of a book I was currently reading.



View of the port from a distance away. Unfortunately I couldn't visit the port because I had to catch my flight but I managed to get glimpses from the road on my way to the airport.

Isn't this just breath taking? *swoon*
I'm thinking of starting a travel diary so I can capture and blog about all my adventures. One of my resolutions was to do more of what I love and travel is definitely way up there in the list.

Anne xo


No comments:

Post a Comment