Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hello February



A new week, a new month, a new start......isn't that refreshing? It definitely is to me.

I've been a little uninspired lately; well to be very honest I HAVE been inspired to post more but I just couldn't think of what to write about. To this day I haven't been able to randomly write about just anything for the sake of posting on the blog, there is always something behind my posts; could be something I'm going through or, as the blog name suggests, something very random around me that catches my eye. Lately though I've felt a little pressure (mostly from myself) to post about specific things, positive posts so to speak (if that makes sense). 

But guess what, that's not me. I post about all of it; the good, the bad, the happy and the sad (that unintentionally rhymed lol). Take this time for instance, I had a moment, literally minutes ago where I felt let down by a friend, I'm sure it wasn't intentional (I hope not lol) but I still felt hurt. Now I'm not a naturally confrontational person and like I said, I don't think any of it was intentional so instead of holding it all in, I decided to come on here and channel my hurt into a post. 

Times like these, words just seem to fly out of my fingers and I kid you not, I always feel a ton better after I'm done writing. My emotions, good or bad fuel my writing and give me inspiration to post; isn't that where the ideas behind all great artistic work come from? An emotional push? 

 
I couldn't agree more; for those like me who may not necessarily have the easiest time sharing whatever they are going through, I think it's important to find a healthy outlet. I guarantee it will do wonders for you. Let's face it, keeping things in never is healthy and who knows what facing it all will bring, you could end up being very pleasantly surprised.


I REALLY do....mine sure is right now.

Have a good one.

Anne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment