Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Food for trial

One thing you should know is I absolutely LOVE eating (I had to stress that point). Going to restaurants I'm always the one who tries different food I've never had before. My mom tends to discourage this because she fears I'll end up with something unedible, which has happened in more than one occassion....but it's always worth it because 98 percent of the time I end up eating something REALLY delicious which everyone wants to order next time.....you could say I'm kind of a trend setter *ahem*
I'm also passionate about cooking new recipes I come across. Sometimes it works and sometimes there is room for improvement.
I recently came across this recipe and, it seemed simple enough for my very hungry self at the time.












The final outcome looked something like this, although I made a few changes based on the ingredients I had, the overall result was pretty great. It was VERY delicious and I'm definitely going to make this again.

-anne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment